For Bookings: Please phone 0427 267 766
Pig & Whistle Cottage
(This pricing is a guide only, please check through for current pricing and availability)
- Rates starting at $135 per night.
- Discounted rates for 2 or more nights stays.
- Special Events Weekends and Long Weekends = Minimum 2 nigh stays.
- The Pig and Whistle offers in-house massages by appointment.
Set on a large block the family friendly self-contained miner’s cottage, the Pig and Whistle Historic Holiday Cottage contains 3 double rooms, and 1 single room (with electric blankets). The cottage is close to Restaurants, shops and walking trails and has a fully equipped kitchen including a milkshake machine and coffee plunger, laundry facilities, kid size bath and a large garden, with BBQ. With air-conditioning and combustion wood fire the cottage is very cosy. The cottage has 2 Lounges (TV/DVD) and 2 toilets. Linen and tea, coffee and toast provisions included.In House Massage by appointment Strictly Therapeutic.Close to the walking track that walks you down to the shops and restaurants along the beautiful Burra creek.Contract workers welcome.
- 3 Double Rooms & 1 Single Room
- Sleeps up to 7 People
- 2 toilets, one inside, one outside
- Kid Size Bath
- Washing machine
- TV DVD Player
- Full kitchen Facilities – microwave and milkshake maker
- Slow combustion heater (wood provided)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioned
- Electric blankets
- Portable oil heater
- Fold up cot
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea and coffee provisions
- Huge Garden and Off Street Parking
- Linen provided
- Gas BBQ
- No pets
- Self catering