Sharon – 0413 992 991
11 Kingston St, Burra SA 5417
Burra Barracks is a truly unique accomodation in the centre of our historic township. The building has a rich heritage history as the former Salvation Army Barracks built in 1885. Whilst still undergoing renovation, rooms are now available for rent in this beautiful space.
- Four Double Bedrooms with electric blankets available (3 upstairs, 1 downstairspleas note: 16 stairs to get up to mezzanine floor.)
- Contactless Credit Card Payment
- Shared Kitchen & Bathroom Facilities
- Accomodation is suited to Adults only – No pets, No Children
- Check in at 2 pm, check out at 10 am
- Guest Lounge with tv and tea/coffee making facilities
- Recreational Area includes cards & boardgames
- Guests also have their own refirdgerator for use downstairs in the common area
- Laundry can be done at Laundromat 5 mins walk down the road.
- Only minutes walking distance to the heart of Burra.