39 Cooper St, Burra SA 5417
Butterworth Mill is a unique historic residence, originally the local flour mill and built in 1874, which has been restored into a B&B sleeping up to 16 guests.
- Large open living area with combustion fire
- Large TV, pin pong and pool table
- Fully equipped kitchen with separate drinks fridge
- Two full bathrooms
- Two retro bikes supplied for guest use
- Large outdoor deck, fire pit and BBQ
- Check in at 2pm, check out at 10am
- No smoking
- Large secured yard
- There are 4 sleeping areas-
- “The Orphanage” is a kids haven set on the top floor with 6 beds, PlayStation, games and large plasma TV
- The second mezzanine has two large, separate bedrooms with a shared bathroom
- “The Engine Room” has another 2 queen beds and its own mezzanine with a bunk
Please note as this accommodation is on several levels with stairs it should not be considered suitable for young children or persons with mobility issues.