12 Truro St, Burra SA 5417
Built in 1856, Tiver’s Row of six identical cottages originally provided accommodation for Cornish copper miners working the famous Burra Burra Mines.
The blue-stone buildings are now self-contained B&B cottages for those visiting this heritage listed town.
Emma Tiver Heritage Cottage is number 12 and has two bedrooms, cosy lounge with open fireplace and delightful country kitchen. The decor is quaint and cutesy with lots of memorabilia and knick knacks.
Your bathroom has slate floors and a shower, hand basin and toilet.
Relax under a tree in the private cottage gardens or stroll the historic streets and discover nearby National Trust sites. Purchase your Burra Passport Key from the visitors centre and visit the many attractions in Burra.
A true heritage experience.
- 1 Queen Room, 1 Double Room
- Sleeps a maximum of 4
- Cosy lounge
- Open fire place
- Fully equipped kitchen with Microwave
- Washing machine and Dryer
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Split System hot and cold Air Conditioning
- Digital flat screen TV & Stereo
- Private garden with carport
- Linen supplied
- Continental breakfast included
- Strictly non-smoking
- Not suitable for children
- No pets
- Check in at 2 pm, check out at 10 am