- $160 per double for first night – includes Light Breakfast Provisions
- $40 per extra person
- Long weekends and Local Events min. 2 nights
- weekly and Longer stay by negotiation
- Not suitable for children under 12
Miss Mabel Cottage has been lovingly restored in old world country style and is a great place for couples and friends to stay while visiting Burra.
The Cottage has 3 bedrooms, 2 queens and a twin room. The well equipped kitchen has an adjacent dining and lounge area with a wood fire heater and TV. Then there is a separate formal lounge, with piano, the perfect place to relax and read or tinkle the ivories. Or you could play one of the complimentary board games.
In the bathroom you will find that quintessential cottage feature, an old claw foot bath that has also been beautifully restored. Why not treat yourself to a soak and unwind in here? There is also a separate shower so no climbing in and out of the tub if you don’t want.
In the garden you will find the pergola – an ideal spot to relax with your morning coffee and read the paper. Here you will also find the BBQ so you can cook your bacon and eggs al fresco or perhaps a succulent steak for dinner.
- 2 Queen Rooms
- 1 Twin Room
- (sleeps maximum 6 people)
- Air conditioning
- Wood Heater – firewood provided
- Claw Foot Bath
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- TV & DVD Player
- iPad/iPOD Dock
- Pergola and Undercover BBQ Area
- Tea and Coffee Provisions, Light Breakfast Provisions included
- No pets
- Check in 2pm – Check out 10am