4794 Booborowie Road,
Canowie SA 5419
Starting from $175 per night for 2 guests.
Minimun 2 night stay
The Shearer’s Quarters feature Bygone Nostalgia with comfortable modern conveniences.
Situated 40kms from Burra, on a working farm the Historic Shearers Quarters B&B offer a unique accommodation in the heart of the Mid North of South Australia. Originally used as accommodation for Shearers and their cook whilst the shearing was on. Beautifully restored, experience a slice of Australian history by staying with us.
The units come with:
- Mintaro slate floors
- Private toilet and vanity
- Queen size beds
- Fully equipped kitchen with an oven
- Dining area
- TV with satellite channels
- Shared bathroom with shower and washing machine
- The units open onto a veranda with seating to take in the views.
Guests at the farm stay can enjoy a continental breakfast.
A barbecue is available on site and both cycling, hiking, and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of the accommodation.